New Concepts from My Innovative Philosophy
(1) The Volitional Principle of perpetual motion says that if there is
an efficiency of 0.5 on unity, energy of 2 may be produced from
an energy of 1. If significant excess energy is produced,
theoretically friction may be overcome.
Devices attempting to use this principle may be
(2) In logic, if the number of permutations is fewer than the number
of initial categories, then exponential knowledge may be
produced. This may be more mechanically / economically efficient
than quantum computing. For example,
Coppedge's categorical deduction.
(3) If a formula offers information no other formula can find,
this is also a kind of exponential. For example, a formula that
does something miraculous liking guessing any question, or
finding the core content based on a title as I have done,
may exponentially simply the process of reaching special
* Free Economics.
(1) Projects like the program for free income to households in Kenya
and Social Security Disability program in the U.S. may be
bolstered by the invention of free energy.
(2) A method of economics based on categorical deduction may be
called dimensional economics, virtual economics, or quantum
economics. Similar theories may be found in organizations such as
the first institute devoted to dimensions, and The Dimensional
Academy of Engineering. The Academy dates to back to 1999.
The Programmable Heuristics.
ARTICLES BY NATHAN COPPEDGE
BACK TO INDEX OF OBJECTIVE PHILOSOPHER
(c) 2016, '17 by Nathan Larkin Coppedge but free for academic use.